Position published March 10, 2021
Microsoft Architect – Microsoft 365
What you will do and who you are
Together with your colleagues you will help our customers to achieve more, as a Microsoft 365 Architect you are a key player for our deliveries. Your role is to suggest and design an architecture that maps customer needs and that also aligns with Microsoft roadmap. Apart from presenting solutions to our customers you also love to share knowledge with everyone, maybe you have a blog or usually express yourself and your ideas publicly for developing yourself and others.
What we believe is required to succeed
- 10+ years with a Technical background and technology-related experience
- One or more certifications within M365 or enough knowledge to get one immediately
- Proven success and expertise in architecting innovative solutions in large scale enterprises
- Ability to design, create, and deliver to solution frameworks
- Experience giving presentations to executive audiences and linking technical solutions to business outcomes
- Usage and knowledge about MS Graph and how/when to use it within the designed solutions
- Azure Active Directory, cloud identity architecture and security
- Experience with Teams design and adoption, SharePoint, Exchange and other workloads within M365
What we will provide
At House of Clouds we believe in cooperation and having fun at work and as an employee, you should have the most developing time in your career. Our consultants love their work and what they can achieve together when teaming up either on the same assignments or in different, no matter where the consultants are, we believe in knowledge sharing and colleague support.
Apply for this role
We will evaluate your application and get back to you as soon as possible!